Synergy Publishing Pte.Ltd. is an international publisher of online, open access and scholarly peer-reviewed journals covering a wide range of academic disciplines including science, technology, medicine, engineering, education and social science. We aim to provide an analytics as well as platform for information exchange and discussion that help organizations and professionals in advancing society for the betterment of mankind.
SYNERGY PUBLISHING PTE. LTD.
Synergy Publishing Pte.Ltd.is a multi-disciplinary, multi-domaincomprehensive publishing house that publishes journals covering a wide range of fields including economics, financial research, neurology, building technology, education, and electronics and so on. The current publications include 7 international English journals and 4 international Chinese journals, which are open to communication platforms for scholars from all over the world.
- 1 Academic Journals: The Most Profitable Obsolete Technology in History
- 2 财经与管理
- 3 Characteristics of a popular magazine or periodical
- 4 Magazine publisher Time Inc. cutting 300 jobs globally
- 5 Does the ‘Impact Factor’ Impact Decisions on Where to Publish?
- 6 Article Types: What’s the Difference Between Newspapers, Magazines, and Journals?
- 7 The Introduction and Scope of Modern Electronic Technology
- 8 Characteristics of peer-reviewed or scholarly journals or periodicals
- 9 Wikipedia:Peer review/BBC News/archive1
- 10 Analysis of Chinese universities’ financial incentives for academic publications
Our press is located in Singapore, which a strong international foundation for scholars from all over the world.
International Publishing Model.
We are the first one to import international publishing model whose functions are both peer review and open access.
Focus on Academic.
Adhere to the publishing concept “to reinforce the foundation, pursue innovation, promote the culture, and establish far-reaching ambition”； and pay attention to academic attainments.
The article review adopts the open-access international website system -OJS system.
Open Journal System(OJS) is sponsored by the Public Knowledge Project Organization from Columbia University in Canada, jointly developed by PKP, the Canadian Academic Publishing Center and Canada Simon Fraser University Library. OJS can realize the office automation of periodical editing process, station build and full-text journals by network publishing. The system design is in line with international standards, and supports peer review. It is very helpful to improve the citation rate, academic level and publication quality of periodicals.
12 Eu Tong Sen Street #08-169 Singapore(059819)
If you have any questions or suggestions about our website or journals, or you have the need to deliver your papers, you can leave online message, and we will reply to you within 3 working days.